Monday, March 23, 2009

Playlist 3/23/09

Neko Case - The Next Time you Say Forever - Middle Cyclone (Anti-)
The Album Leaf - Wishful Thinking - Into the Blue Again (Sub Pop)
Spoon - Anticipation - The Way We Get By (12xu)

Lonely Dear - I Was Only Going Out - Dear John (Polyvinyl)
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I Don't Belong to Anyone - Beware (Drag City)
Silver Jews - Time Will Break the World - Bright Flight (Drag City)

Fruit Bats - Seaweed - Mouthfuls (Sub Pop)
The Sea and Cake - The Argument - The Fawn (Thrill Jockey)
Morrisey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Years of Refusal (Decca)

Hum - If You Are to Bloom - Downward Is Heavenward (RCA)
The Aislers Set - Attraction Action Reaction - How I Learned to Write Backwards (Suicide Squeeze)
Mirah - Gone Are the Days - (a)spera (K Reecords)

His & Her Vanities - The Shocking Truth - s/t (The Science of Sound)
Dressy Bessy - Gloria Days - Little Music (Kindercore)
In Ink Please - If You Don't Like It, Throw It in the Rhine - Formica Table for Two (Fall)

Azure Ray - For the Sake of the Song - s/t (Saddle Creek)
Bishop Allen - The Ancient Common Sense of Things - Grr…(Dead Oceans)
Jim O'Rouke - Therefore I Am - Insignificance (Drag City)

The Golden Hours - My Feet Beneath the Water / Spooky EP (Eggy)
Desaparecidos - Man and Wife, the Latter (Damaged Goods) - Read Music/Speak Spanish
Jawbreaker - Save Your Generation - Dear You (DGC)

Pinehurst Kids - Shepherd to Lost Sheep - Bleed It Dry (Barbaric)
Richard Hell - Love Comes in Spurts - Time (Matador)
Cursive - I Couldn't Love You - Mama, I'm Swollen (Saddle Creek)

Wavves - So Bored - s/t (Fat Possum)
Hefner - The King of Summer - Dead Media (Too Pure)
Asobi Seksu - Familiar Light - Hush (Polyvinyl)

International Espionage! - Free For All - Transmissions (Noise to Infinity)
Matt and Kim - I Wanna - Grand (Fader)
Broken Spindles - Introvert - Kiss/Kick (Blank.wav)

No comments: