Monday, November 9, 2009

Playlist 11/9/09

Colin Meloy - I've Changed My Plea to Guilty - Sings Morrissey (self)
Noah and the Whale - My Broken Heart - The First Days of Spring (Interscope)
Martha Wainwright - When the Day Is Short - Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole (Zoe)

Vic Chestnutt - Flirted with You All My Life - At the Cut (Constellation)
Amy Millan - Bruised Ghosts - Masters of the Burial (Arts and Crafts)
M. Ward - Yr Bird - Transistor Radio (Merge)

St. Vincent - Marrow - Actor (4AD)
Atlas Sound - Walkabout - Logos (Kranky)
Trembling Blue Stars - All Eternal Things - The Seven Autumn Flowers (Bar None)

Patrick Watson - Big Bird in a Small Cage - Wooden Arms (Secret City)
Devendra Banhart - Hotel St. Sebastian (demo) - Leaves of Life (Borne!)
We All Have Hooks for Hands - Be Love, Be Wild - The Shape of Energy (Afternoon)

Boat - Lately...(I've Been on My Back) - Setting the Paces (Magic Marker)
The Frames - Fake - Burn the Maps (Anti)

We Were Promised Jetpacks - This Is My House, This Is My Home - These Four Walls (Fat Cat)
Orenda Fink - Why Is the Night Sad - Ask the Night (Saddle Creek)
Bob Nanna/The City on Film - I'd Rather Be Wine Drunk - My Favorite Songwriters (Five One)
Tall Tall Trees - Heart Says Go - s/t (Good Neighbor)

Castanets - My Heart - Texas Rose, the Thaw, & the Beasts (Asthmatic Kitty)
Iron and Wine - Love and Some Verse - Our Endless Numbered Days (Sub Pop)
The Clean - Thumbs Off - Anthology (Merge)

Drummer - Feel Good Together - Feel Good Together (Audio Eagle)
The Ghost Is Dancing - Rogues & Heroes - Battles On (Sonic Unyon)
Jellyfish - New Mistake - Spilt Milk (Charisma)

Tegan and Sara - You Wouldn't Like Me - So Jealous (Sanctuary)
The Ettes - I'll Be Your Lover (but I can't be your baby) - Do You Want Power (Take Root)
Bryan Scary & the Shredding Tears - The Garden - Mad Valentines (Simian/Old Flame)

Jarvis Cocker - Angela - Further Complications (Rough Trade)
Rilo Kiley - Love and War (11/11/46) - More Adventurous (Brute/Beaute)

No comments: