Monday, September 13, 2010

Playlist 9/13/10

The Dandy Warhols - Smoke It - Odditorium or Warlords of Mars (Capitol)
Abe Vigoda - Dream of My Love - Crush (Post Present Medium)
Sons and Daughters - Fight - Love the Cup (Domino)

The Walkmen - Blue as Your Blood - Lisbon (Fat Possum)
The Salts - Body Moves - Broomstick Rock Star (self)
Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band - The Roof - Where the Messengers Meet (Dead Oceans)

Jenny and Johnny - Switchblade - I'm Having Fun Now (Warner)
The Fruit Bats - Earthquake of '73 - Spelled in Bones (Sub Pop)
Dolly Varden - Complete Resistance - The Panic Bell (Underton)

Jesca Hoop - Hunting My Dress - Hunting My Dress (Vanguard)
Rickolus - King of Kings - Youngster (Fake Four, Inc)
Maria Taylor - Replay - Lynn Teeter Flowers (Saddle Creek)

Feist - My Moon My Man - My Moon My Man EP (Cherry Tree)
David Bazan - Please, Baby, Please - Curse Your Branches (Barsuk)
Magic Kids - Candy - Memphis (Matador)

Unicycle Loves You - Justine - Mirror, Mirror (Highwheel)
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Panic Attacks Are What Make Me Me - Scribble Mural Comic Journal (Notenuf)
The Bats - Western Isles - ...at the National Grid (Magic Marker)

Cotton Jones - Somehow to Keep It Going - Tall Hours in the Glowstream (Suicide Squeeze)
Sondre Lerche - I Guess It's Gonna Rain Today - Heartbeat Radio (Rounder)
Land of Talk - Goaltime Exposure - Cloak and Cipher (Saddle Creek)

Limes - Rhinestone River - Rhinestone River (Goner)
Taylor Hollingsworth - Duct Tape Heart - Tragic City (Brash Music)
David Vandervelde - Jacket - The Moonstation House Band (Secretly Canadian)

The Capes - Tightly Wound - Taste (Hard Soul)

No comments: