Sunday, November 4, 2012

Playlist 11/4/12

Noah and the Whale - My Broken Heart - The First Days of Spring (Interscope)
David Bazan - Bearing Witness - Curse Your Branches (Barsuk)
Jens Lekman - The End of the World Is Bigger than Love - I Know What Love Isn't (Secretly Canadian)

Christine Fellows - Phantom Pains - Paper Anniversary (Six Shooter)
Bat for Lashes - Rest Your Head - The Haunted Man (Capitol)
Sun Airway - American West - Nocturne of Exploded Crystal Chandelier (Dead Oceans)

Dum Dum Girls - I Got Nothing - End of Daze EP (Sub Pop)
Stars - Elevator Love Song - Heart (Arts & Crafts)
God Help the Girl - Come Monday Night - s/t (Matador)

Seapony - Be Alone - Falling (Hardly Art)
Tilly and the Wall - Echo My Love - Heavy Mood (Team Love)
The Do - At Last ! - A Mouthful (Get Down)

Warpaint - Shadows - The Fool (Rough Trade)
Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards - Lonerism (Modular)
Vivian Girls - You're My Guy - Everything Goes Wrong (In the Red)

The Decks - Search and Seizure - Breath and Bone (Tortoise)
Menomena - Heavy Is As Heavy Does - Moms (Barsuk)
Crocodiles - All My Hate and My Hexes Are For You - Sleep Forever (Fat Possum)

The Rural Alberta Advantage - Four Night Rider - Hometowns (Saddle Creek)
Times New Viking - Move to California - Born Again Revisited (Matador)
Bob Mould - Fugue State - Silver Age (Merge)

Deerhoof - Flower - Breakup Song (Polyvinyl)
Night Moves - Country Queen - Colored Emotions (Domino)
Tim Williams - Right All Along - Careful Love (Dovecote)

M. Ward - Jailbird - Hold Time (Merge)
Jenny and Johnny - Big Wave - I'm Having Fun Now (Warner)
Dark Dark Dark - Last Time I Saw Joe - Who Needs Who (Supply & Demand)

San Cisco - Awkward - Awkward (Fat Possum)
The Good Life - Beaten Path - Black Out (Saddle Creek)
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - One of My Kind - One of My Kind

No comments: