Sunday, January 13, 2013

Playlist 1/13/12

Mates of State - Fluke - Team Boo (Polyvinyl)
Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare - Grand (Fader)
Grouplove - Don't Say Oh Well - Grouplove EP (Canvasback)

Heavenly - Hearts & Crosses - P.U.N.K. Girl EP (K)
Beat Happening! - Our Secret - s/t (K)
Lois - Shy Town - Bet the Sky (K)

The Boy Least Likely to - I Keep Myself to Myself - The Law of the Playground (+1)
Los Campesinos! - My Year in Lists - Hold on Now, Youngster (Arts & Crafts)
The Lucksmiths - Synchronised Sinking - Why that Doesn't Surprise Me (Clover)

Belle & Sebastian - Piazza, New York Catcher - Dear Catastrophe Waitress (Rough Trade)
Stars - The Night Starts Here - In Our Bedroom After the War (Arts & Crafts)
Sun Airway - American West - Nocturne of Exploded Crystal Chandelier (Dead Oceans)

Vivian Girls - I Heard You Say - Share the Joy (Polyvinyl)
Azure Ray - Nothing Like a Song - Hold on Love (Saddle Creek)
Warpaint - Set Your Arms Down - The Fool (Rough Trade)

The Decemberists - Annan Water - The Hazards of Love (Capitol)
Neko Case - Magpie to the Morning - Middle Cyclone (Anti-)
M Ward - Blake's View - Hold Time (Merge)

Two Gallants - Steady Rollin' - What the Toll Tells (Saddle Creek)
The Felice Brothers - Let Me Come Home - Mix Tape (New York Pro)
The Mountain Goats - Damn These Vampires - All Eternals Deck (Merge)

Tim Kasher - I'm Afraid I'm Going to Die Here - The Game of Monogamy (Saddle Creek)
Jenny and Johnny - My Pet Snakes - I'm Having Fun Now (Warner)
Eric Bachmann - Carrboro Woman - To the Races (Saddle Creek)

O'death - Look at the Sun - Outside (Ernest Jennings)
Rural Alberta Advantage - Under the Knife - Departing (Saddle Creek)
Crocodiles - All My Hate and My Hexes Are for You - Sleep Forever (Fat Possum)


No comments: