Monday, March 16, 2015

Playlist 3/17/2015

Heart - Elevator Love Letter - s/t (Arts & Crafts)
Belle & Sebastian - The Party Line - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance (Matador)
Golden Grrrls - Date It - s/t (Slumberland)

of Montreal - Virgillian Lots - Aureate Gloom (Polyvinyl)
La Sera - All My Love Is For You - Hour of the Dawn (Hardly Art)
Jenny Lewis - the Voyager - the Voyager (Warner)

The Elected - San Francisco Via Chicago Blues - Lagniappe (Saddle Creek)
The Lucksmiths - Midweek Midmorning - Naturaliste (Drive-Thru)
Beauty Pill - Terrible Things - Unsustainable Lifestyle (Dischord)

Colleen Green - Things That Are Bad for Me (Part 1) - I Want to Grow Up (Hardly Art)
The Evens - King of Kings - The Odds (Dischord)
All We Are - Honey - All We Are (Domino)

Sleater-Kinney - Modern Girl - Start Together 1994-2006 (Sub Pop)
The Kills - Fried My Little Brains - Fried My Little Brains EP (Rough Trade)
Mourn - Dark Issues - s/t (Captured Tracks)

Cursive - Driftwood: A Fairytale - The Ugly Organ (Saddle Creek)
Hole - Doll Parts - Live Through This (DGC)
The Rural Alberta Advantage - Don't Haunt this Place - Hometowns (Saddle Creek)

Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill - Treats (Mom+Pop)
Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby #4 (in C for Two Virgins) - I Love You, Honeybear (Sub Pop)
Cub Scouts - Told You So - Told You So EP (self)

Andy Shauf - You're Out Wasting - The Bearer of Bad News (Tender Loving Empire)
The Magnetic Fields - I Don't Really Love You Anymore - I (Nonesuch)
Jens Lekman - I Want a Pair of Cowboy Boots - I Know What Love Isn't (Secretly Canadian)

Cat Power - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Covers Record (Matador)
Jessica Pratt - Back, Baby - On Your Own Love Again (Drag City)
Damien Rice - Colour Me In - My Favorite Faded Fantasy (Warner)

The Decemberists - The Singer Addresses His Audience - What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World (Capitol)
Natalie Prass - Your Fool - s/t (Spacebomb)
David Bazan - Bless This Mess - Curse Your Branches (Pirate)

William Elliott Whitmore - Sometimes Our Dreams Float Like Anchors - Hymns for the Hopeless (Southern)
Jose Gonzalez - Stores We Build, Stories We Tell - Vestiges & Claws (Mute)

No comments: