Monday, April 20, 2015

Playlist 4/21/2015

Le Tigre - This Island - This Island (Universal)
!!! - Take Ecstasy with Me - Take Ecstasy with Me (Touch & Go)
Purity Ring - Dust Hymn - Another Eternity (4AD)

Colleen Green - Some People - I Want to Grow Up (Hardly Art)
Habibi - Tomboy - s/t (Burger)
Chastity Belt - Trapped - Time to Go Home (Hardly Art)

The Reputation - Bottle Rocket Battles - To Force a Fate (Lookout!)
Modest Mouse - Sugar Boats - Strangers to Ourselves (Epic)
The Kills - Rodeo Town - No Wow (RCA)

Nic Hessler - Expel Me - Soft Connections (Captured Tracks)
The Rural Alberta Advantage - The Air - Hometowns (Saddle Creek)
Courtney Barnett - Debbie Downer - Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit (Mom & Pop)

The XX - Islands - XX (XL)
Orenda Fink - Why Is the Night Sad - Ask the Night (Saddle Creek)
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire - Set Yourself on Fire (Arts & Crafts)

Slow Club - Suffering You, Suffering Me - Complete Surrender
Laura Marling - Easy - Short Movie (Ribbon)
Patrick Wolf - Wind in the Wires - Wind in the Wires (Tomlab)

Waxahatchee - Poison - Ivy Tripp (Merge)
Houndstooth - Borderland - No News from Home (No Quarter)
First Coat - TV and Me - Great Lakes Disorder (self)

The Magnetic Fields - I Thought You Were My Boyfriend - I (Merge)
Neko Case - Calling Cards - The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You (Anti)
Bright Eyes and Neva Dinova - I'll Be Your Friend - One Jug of Wine, Two Vessles (Crank!)

Two Gallants - Willie - The Bloom and the Blight
Wanda Jackson - You Know That I'm No Good - Third Man Records Singles Comp v 1 (Third Man)
Adam Green - Emily - Gemstones (Rough Trade)

Tullycraft - Pop Songs Your New Boyfriend's Too Stupid to Know About - Singles Collection (Darla)
The Mountain Goats - Hell Turn 2 - Beat the Champ (Merge)


No comments: