Saturday, April 16, 2016

Playlist 4/16/16 - Bonus Show

The Foals - My Number - Holy Fire (Warner)
Chvrches - Make Them Gold - Every Open Eye (Virgin)
Santigold - Bancshee - 99 Cents (Atlantic)

Avalanches - Since I Left You - Since I Left You (Modular)
Belle and Sebastian - The Party Line - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance (Matador)
The Julie Ruin - I Decide - Hit Reset (Hardly Art)

Tacocat - Men Explain Things - Lost Time (Hardly Art)
Boat - I Really Think You Should Rethink Your Life - Let's Drag Our Feet (Magic Marker)
Wolf Parade - You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son - s/t (Sub Pop)

Nada Surf - New Bird - You Know Who You Are (Barsuk)
Georgie James - Cheap Champagne - Places (Saddle Creek)
Tullycraft - Our Days in Kansas - Disenchanted Hearts Unite (Magic Marker)

The Anniversary - The D in Detroit - Designing a Nervous Breakdown (Vagrant)
Sleater-Kinney - A New Wave - No Cities to Love (Sub Pop)
Child Birth - Tech Bro - Women's Rights (Suicide Squeeze)

Against Me! - Don't Lose Touch - Searching for a Former Clarity (Fat Wreck)
Sondre Lerche - Hotline Bling - cover
La Sera - High Notes - Music for Listening to Music to (Polyvinyl)

Parquet Courts - Human Performance - Human Performance (Rough Trade)
Thunderbirds Are Now! - To: Skulls - Justamustache (French Kiss)
Les Savy Fav - We'll Make a Lover of You - Slaying since 1996 (Suicide Squeeze)

The Kills - Doing It to Death - Doing It to Death single
Art Brut - People in Love - It's a Bit Complicated (Downtown)
The Like - What I Say and What I Mean - Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? (Geffen)

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - Rise Up with Fists!! - Rabbit Fur Coat (Team Love)
M Ward - Girl from Conejo Valley - More Rain (Merge)
Andrew Bird - Truth Lies Low - Are You Serious (Loma Vista)

Damien Jurado - ONALASKA - Visions of Us and the Land (Secretly Canadian)
The Ditty Bops - Walk or Ride - s/t (Warner)
The Robot Ate Me - Bad Feelings - Carousel Waltz (Kill Rock Stars)

Mount Moriah - Calvander - How to Dance (Merge)
Jens Lekman - I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You - Night Falls Over Kortedala (Secretly Canadian)
Azure Ray - Silver Sorrow - Drawing Down the Moon (Saddle Creek)

Thao & the Get Down Stay Down - The Evening - A Man Alive (Ribbon)


No comments: